Monday, January 03, 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Did everyone have an excellent holiday? Wow, it's 2005 now. We're now in the middle of the zeros. We ain't just gettin outta the 90s, we're full blown zeros now.

Anyways, I went home to Odessa for Christmas. It was great to see my parents and my dog, Zoe, again. I also got to get together with my friend, Audra, and her baby, Connor. He's almost a year old now and he's so cute!

I came back to El Paso for New Year's Eve cuz I was invited to a party through a friend from school. It was awkward for the first ten minutes cuz I only knew two people and they were mingling with others. I was like, Okay, I'll just stuff my face with chips for now. But then these other people from the Halloween party I had been to showed up and I was all, Great! I know you people! There was a ton of liquour there and like two bottles of champagne and two bottles of wine. But I only drank champange at midnight. (Driving you know.) And we played the drunk Jenga game. It's like regular Jenga but with stuff written on the blocks that make you do stuff like drink or make others drink. It was fun. I was there till 3 am.

No comments: